We would be grateful if all our Guests could kindly read the information below so that you are prepared for your stay with us
Arrival and Check-In
- We would be grateful if you would not arrive earlier than our 4pm Check-In time unless an earlier time has been agreed prior to your arrival, This is to give us the time we need for the extra cleaning required.
- We will only be Checking-In one set of guests at a time. Please wait outside if we are already with other guests and we will come and get you.
- Please would all guests wear a mask on entering the B&B.
- We are happy to carry your baggage to your room as we currently do and will wear a mask and disposable gloves to do this.
- There will be Hand Sanitiser in the hall for guest use
- Please scan the NHS QR Track and Trace Code in the hall on arrival and each time you come back in. If you don't have a phone that can do this we do have your details on our booking system but will need the full address for each guest in the party.
During your Stay
- Please wear your mask on entering the B&B and when moving from your room to breakfast or going out.
- We will not be doing our daily room refresh/tidy. If you would like your bin emptied, please leave it outside your room.
- Please use a post-it note to request any extra tea, coffee, sugar etc you might need or let us know at breakfast.
- If you would like more milk, please leave your flask outside your room and we will give you some more when you return later in the day.
- There will be a pack of anti-bacterial wipes in your room for your use whilst staying with us.
- We will also provide a tea towel so that you can wash up your mugs, glasses etc.
- We will provide anti-bacterial soap as well as the usual liquid soap in the bathroom.
- All the teas, coffees, hot chocolate, sugars etc will be changed after each set of guests leave.
- The throw normally on the bed will be in the bottom drawer of the chest should you wish to use. Please leave it out if you have used it. There will also only be one cushion out, the rest have been removed temporarily as have other in-room accessories.
- We will be serving a maximum of four guests at each sitting (unless all six guests belong to the same party) in our Dining Room as usual. Breakfast is not available in your room.
- There will be two sittings - one at 8.15am and one at 9am. If we have a full house the first sitting will be at 8am to ensure breakfast is not rushed.
- If you would like a particular sitting or need a slightly different time please arrange this with us before your stay otherwise it will be arranged on a first come first served basis when you Check-In.
- Please can guests wear a mask from their room to breakfast where they can be removed once seated at the table.
- We will still be offering a full cooked breakfast. We will be serving you the juice and fruit options and there will be individual boxes of cereal available. This will remove the need for communal self service.
- We will wear face masks to cook and serve your breakfast.
- If guests wish to book on a "Room Only" basis they can do so through our own website only and will receive a £5 per room per night discount. This is not available through booking.com bookings.
- Each guest room will be deep cleaned after every departure.
- Frequent touch points will be cleaned by us on a regular basis during the day e.g. front door, bannisters, room door handles etc.
- For the second breakfast sitting we will sanitise the chairs, change the place settings and any communal cutlery.
- We have purchased industrial strength cleaning solutions as advised by the authorities.
Guests and Covid-19
- If a guest falls ill with Covid-19 during their stay we will take advice from the Government website regarding self-isolation and returning home safely.
- If a guest shows symptoms of the virus within the two weeks following their stay we would expect them to inform us straight away.
We have always prided ourselves on giving warm and friendly customer service. These adjustments to the normal levels of service are there for your safety as well as our own. If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to email or phone us on 01297 631351 and we will be happy to help. We will do everything we can to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable stay at Lyme Tree House B&B
Thank you for your understanding, Judith and Mark